We're looking for a product designer to join the team at Source Paris. Someone capable to come up with efficient and sustainable designs, matching the needs of our client's users and their business goals.
You will have a sharp minded thinking to bring meaning and value to interfaces through a logical approach. Your strong attention to details will drive you to create aesthetic interfaces with a sleek look and feel.
You will have a chance to deploy your skills on a large scope of projects : sales tool, in-store tools, web-applications, e-commerce, etc.
Your primary responsibilities
- Understand users and product needs
- Create lots of documentation along the design phase so the client and team can share a holistic overview of the digital product being built (personae, value proposition, etc.)
- Co-organize and attend to client workshops or design sprints
- Define user scenarios & interaction workflows
- Create wireframes
- Define design principles and create mock-ups
- Produce guidelines and build design system to facilitate production and maintain consistency across platforms and devices
- Deliver prototypes to test and prove value of your work
- Guarantee quality control over front-end development, to the pixel perfect level
- Oversee client relationship, proving value of your choices and letting client take his owns
- Seek balance between resources, timeframes, and budgets while designing
- You have at least 2 years experience as a UX/UI designer in a start-up, larger company or agency
- You know how to identify user needs and reconcile it with business goals
- You already manage Sketch, the Adobe suite and prototyping tools such as Invision & Principle
- You naturally collaborate with teammates
- You know how to delegate, prioritize, and escalate as needed
- You are more concerned about being smart than being “right”
- You ask questions and are curious
- You can handle written & oral english
- You are a positive and enthusiastic person
- You are eager to learn and open-minded towards new ideas
Your bonus skills
- You have experience conducting user research and usability studies
- You are familiar with front-end development constraints
For 5 years, from Paris to Tokyo, Source has been providing a mix of strategic mentoring, operational design skills and financial services to help startups, incubators and large corporations to accelerate their business and develop their customer base.
Our teams of experts work in a close relationship with our clients on a long-term perspective to deliver value proposition, bring digital products to life in the shortest time and then enhance it in the long run.
Our expertises includes consulting, ux design, ui design, digital product design, front-end development, iOS development, analytics and training.