Help professional services push the state of the art in UX
We live in a world where we constantly use extremely well designed services (Uber, Amazon, Deliveroo, AirBNB, Coinbase, Revolut... etc).
These companies have invested billions in R&D to design the simplest, most user-friendly experiences possible, generating ever-increasing expectations from their users.
Achieving these new usability standards is not an easy feat, especially for smaller businesses looking to reach professional users, where UX delight and memorability is often not the priority.
However, going beyond the state of the art in UX is no longer an option and has become a marketing challenge and a key differentiator in many industries.
User path redesign
How to carry a digital transition when approaching the old business processes of researching heirs and genealogyUser path redesign
Redesign of the customer experience
How to make the relationship between suppliers and major retail brands more fluid?Redesign of the customer experience
How to facilitate real estate management, by making interactions between managers, owners and tenants more fluid?MVP Prototype
More professional services projects from our index
- Coutot-RoehrigUX improvement of the internal ERP system
- LenstraNew site creation
- LenstraBrand identity creation
- SingulierWebsite redesign
- SingulierMobile app UX benchmark for a due diligence
- Coutot-RoehrigUser path redesign
- NonliProduct revamp
- RedeskDesign of new service
- TeedeoDesign of new service
- MyposeoInsight & pro offers rework
- MyposeoProduct revamp
- MyposeoMyposeo.com rework
- TyltoMVP Prototype
- TyltoProduct design iteration