Building brand stickiness in luxury with the perfect UX
Since 2016, we have been working with well-known French luxury brands, including Maisons de Cognac, leaders in haute couture as well as watchmakers.
When it comes to luxury products, the digital shopping experience should be as pleasant and memorable as an in-store purchase.
Digital solutions offer many possibilities to improve and facilitate the user path but they are also part of a wider holistic ecosystem and serve to amplify customer satisfaction, from the original intention to buy all the way to the final delivery of the product.
Design of Hennessy Master Blender's N°4 e-commerce platform
How to launch a mini e-shop in an agile way to support the launch of a new carafe and accompanying event planDesign of Hennessy Master Blender's N°4 e-commerce platform
Audit & UX / UI Optimizations of e-commerce platform
What good UX practices can be brought to the Louis XIII e-commerce platform to improve its conversion rate while taking its technical limitations into account?Audit & UX / UI Optimizations of e-commerce platform
More luxury projects from our index
- HennessyDesign of a tool to help the sale of an exceptional carafe: Hennessy 8
- ChanelTechnical audit - iOS application
- HennessyDesign of a catalogue application to present and sell all Hennessy rare editions
- L'OréalDigitization of the technical validation process for a project
- Jacques Marie MageUX improvements
- Jacques Marie MageRedesign of the e-commerce website
- DyptiqueRefonte UX/UI du site e-commerce
- HennessyDesign of Hennessy Master Blender's N°4 e-commerce platform
- Rémy CointreauAudit & UX / UI Optimizations of e-commerce platform
- HennessyDesign of Hennessy age gate
- HennessyDesign of a unique product discovery in-store experience
- HennessyDesign of site Hennessy Paradis Impérial website
- HennessyDesign of Hennessy website for guided cognac tours